Dremel Idea Builder 3D40
Science, technology, engineering, and math can now be more interactive and engaging. With hands-on learning, students can now be involved in the design, creation, and testing of the subject matter at hand.
With convenient features like WiFi connectivity and a new App for both Android and iOS smartphones, you now have the freedom to print remotely. The pre-loaded models on the app allow you to print, monitor progress, and assign new users to the printer.
- Expanded build capacity for larger projects
- Dremel 3D app for iOS and Android unlocks mobile interaction
- Cutting edge preparation software ensures successful build
Designed for the classroom, Dremel 3D40-EDU includes all the resources you need to get 3D printing integrated into classroom learning right out of the box. The bundle includes an additional USB flash drive pre-loaded with 30 print-ready curriculum based model files. Written by actual subject matter teachers, the curriculum and instructional guides provide you with hands-on lesson plans that tie an abstract concept with a printed model for better understanding.
- (1) Idea builder 3D40
- (1) USB Flash Drive with sample prints and slicing software
- (2) Build Plate
- (1) White Filament Spool
- (4) Sheet Black Build Tape
- (12) Sheets Blue Build Tape
- (30) Standard Aligned Lesson Plans (3rd-12th)
- (1) Professional Development Course (4 hours)
- (1) Black Filament Spool
- (1) Blue Filament Spool
- (1) Orange Filament Spool