SMART Learning Suite
SMART Learning Suite combines lesson delivery, assessment, student collaboration and game-based learning software into one ultimate education suite. It connects students, teachers and devices to turn lessons into enriching learning experiences.
*NEW* SMART Learning Suite Online
SMART Learning Suite Online lets teachers open SMART Notebook lessons anywhere, and share them to any student device. With lessons on phones, tablets and computers, students complete interactive assignments – and learn at their own pace. Teachers also gain valuable insights with real-time formative assessments. It’s a whole new way to spark active learning and encourage your students to challenge themselves.
Operate your SMART Board with an app
The SMART Notebook Player app frees you from standing at the front of the class. Now you can operate your SMART Board with a device as you walk around the classroom assisting students.
Software for any hardware
Student devices, interactive whiteboards, interactive displays, Chromebooks, BYOD plans...it’s all the same to SMART Learning Suite. The software is designed to fit into any existing environment.
The flexibility you need to succeed
Front of the room instruction, student-led learning, project- based learning and flipped classroom initiatives are all enhanced by SMART Learning Suite. Any grade level, any subject.
Easy to use. Easy to adopt.
Educators can easily and quickly create dynamic, interactive, fun and engaging content. In less than five minutes, lessons that will wow students are ready. Plus, access to ongoing support is there every step of the way.
4 leading education software platforms for one simple price
SMART Learning Suite combines four of the world’s best education software tools: SMART Notebook, SMART lab, SMART amp and SMART response 2.
The world's leading education software
Get one-touch access to formative assessments, easily create activities, record your lessons, embed YouTube clips in lessons and so much more. You can even
install SMART Notebook® on your home computer and send lessons directly to your classroom’s SMART Board®.
SMART Key Features
- Easy lesson sharing - Teachers can easily send SMART Notebook lessons from anywhere to any SMART Board with iQ. You can also share lessons by emailing a link.
- Assessment - SMART response 2 is a quick and easy way to conduct formative assessments. Access it from Notebook with one click.
- Create lessons in minutes - SMART lab has an array of customizable activities and themes. It’s fun, engaging and you can access it from Notebook with one click.
- Free lesson resources - SMART Exchange houses 60,000+ free resources and connects you to a community of educators. Access it directly from Notebook.
- YouTube add-on - Search YouTube directly within Notebook by opening the add-on. Once you find a video you want, add it to your lesson and resize it for your workspace.
- Install Notebook at home - A subscription lets you install SMART Notebook on up to four computers, including your home computer.
- SMART Notebook Player app - Move freely in the classroom while maintaining control of your Notebook lesson on the SMART Board with iQ with the free app.
- SMART Document Camera Integration - Turn everyday objects into captivating digital images that students can write on and move with their hands.
- Math-specific tools: Geogebra - Geogebra provides powerful tools for all grade levels, including easy equation editing, 55,000+ math objects and activities for geometry, algebra, calculus and statistics.
- Record your lesson - SMART Notebook Recorder allows you to record your lesson, so students can replay it to learn at their own pace, inside or outside the classroom.
Students are too busy having a great time to realize how much they are learning. SMART lab gives teachers the means to quickly build game-based activities that amaze and engage students on their devices or front-of-room display.
SMART lab gives teachers the means to quickly build game-based activities that amaze and engage students.
Here’s how you do it
- Select your activity - Eight activity templates, with more always beingcreated, let you keep things fresh.
- Customize your content - Insert lesson content that fits your teaching andlearning needs, no matter the subject or grade level.
- Start playing - Let the games – and learning – begin!
These are just some of the activity templates you can choose to put your lesson into. There are also hundreds of activities that have already been created by educators available on SMART Exchange.
- Speedup - It’s a race with each right answer moving you ahead!
- Label Reveal - Identify each part of the diagram and remove the label to see if you’re right.
- Shout it Out! - Add words or images from your mobile device, laptop or desktop computer.
- Super Sort - Sort everything into groups: nouns and verbs, mammals and reptiles or anything else.
- Fill in the Blanks - Drag and drop to fill in missing words, phrases or numbers.
- Match ‘em Up! - Why draw lines when you can drag items across the display to match them?
Themes are paired with activities to keep your lessons feeling brand new. Each theme has different graphics, animations and some even have sounds to keep your students engaged.
- Bee - Help the bees make more honey, discover their pollen pals or find their way home.
- Knight and Dragon - Don’t get burned in this epic battle to tame the dragon.
- Rockstars - Watch the crowd go wild every time you get a right answer.
- Monsters - You’ll love seeing these critters cheer you on.
SMART response 2
SMART response 2 is formative assessment software for use on student devices that allows you to create a question set to complement your lesson in under 5 minutes.
Check student understanding effortlessly
What better way to ensure student success than to instantly see how well they've understood a lesson? Create a question set to complement your lesson in just a few minutes. Students answer the questions on their desktop computers, laptops, tablets or phones. Teachers get an instant report (in a pie graph or word cloud), as well as the ability to export those results.
- simple interface, allowing you to easily create formative assessments in just a few minutes
- allows students to respond to questions using desktop computers, laptops, Chromebooks, tablets and phones
Connect students and their devices to a workspace with all your lesson content
Why choose SMART amp:
- Get more out of Google Apps for Education -SMART amp leverages Google Apps for Education to take co-creation and student-led learning to a whole new level.
- Real-time insight for teachers - Let students to work together, and with their teachers, across laptops and tablets in a workspace designed specifically for education.
- Make student devices more powerful - A simple interface means students interact with lessons, content and projects in natural, authentic ways – inside and outside the classroom.
- Seamlessly switch activities - Move between whole class, individual and small-group learning activities, as well as project-based or flipped lesson activities, without wasting class time.
- Gauge individual contributions - Gain visibility into the learning process by easily seeing the contributions made by each student during group work in the collaborative workspace.
- Perfect for Chromebooks - SMART amp works beautifully on Chromebooks, and with it you can still view and write over your SMART Notebook® lessons.