SMART Learning Suite
SMART Learning Suite combines lesson delivery, assessment, student collaboration and game-based learning software into one ultimate education suite. It connects students, teachers and devices to turn lessons into enriching learning experiences.
SMART Learning Suite, including both the desktop and online experience, is available via a simple subscription model. Teachers can access the suite anytime, from any computer, including at home, and send entire lessons to student devices. Students can contribute to collaborative workspaces from anywhere.
Available for Windows or Mac, SMART Notebook® comes with lesson creation tools, subject-specific features and endless ways to wow students. Time-saving templates are easy to customize for all grades and subjects.
SMART Learning Suite Online lets teachers add game-based and collaborative activities to SMART Notebook, PDF and PowerPoint® files, and send lessons to student devices so they can complete individual handouts or co-create in shared workspaces.
Powerful, easy-to-use tools for teachers
Lesson creation and delivery
- Quickly and easily create dynamic, interactive, fun and engaging content
- Send lessons to a SMART Board® with iQ and share lessons to student devices
- Seamlessly transition between direct instruction and self-directed activity time
- Compelling graphics, animations and sounds keep students engaged and learning at a SMART Board or on devices
- Add a theme to an existing question set, or make a new educational game in under 5 minutes using the activity creation wizard
- Choose from many activity options: multiple choice races,sorting exercises, fill in the blanks and many more
- Guide instruction based on real-time insights into student comprehension
- Create a formative assessment in a few minutes and havestudents answer questions on any web-enabled computer, tablet or phone
- Get instant reports on student understanding without breaking lesson flow
- In SMART Learning Suite Online, instantly convert any page from a PowerPoint, PDF or SMART Notebook file into a collaborative workspace, in or out of class
- Students co-create by adding content to the workspace from their devices, developing critical thinking and Social Emotional Learning skills
- Teachers facilitate whole-class and small-group collaborationby surveying and guiding student contributions at a SMART Board or on their teacher device