Mar 16 Thu 4180 Sladeview Cres, Suite 4, Mississauga, ON L5L 0A2 9:30AM - 3:00PM Register for course
This is a day of learning for K to 12 teachers who have a working knowledge of SMART Notebook.
Create lessons and learn new skills, shortcuts and strategies.
While we look at the new features of Notebook 2016, we will focus on making interactive files that engage students and save you time no matter what version of SMART Notebook you are using. These events are somewhat differentiated so that everyone learns at their own speed and comfort level but all attendees will leave with files specific to their needs.
Topics to be covered:
- The Lesson Activity Builder including Shout it Out - This application allows your students to send their answers, thoughts, work, illustrations etc. to the SMART Board from any internet enabled device.
- Response - Using any internet enabled device, students are able to take quizzes, tests and surveys. They do not require a special program. Students’ responses are graded and sent back to the teacher.
- SMART Blocks - Challenge your students while they learn basic math facts and solve problems.
- Creation of Themes - Bring coherence and elegance to your files.
- Integration of Multimedia files - Learn to add pictures, sound and videos
- Maestro - This Notebook app allows an iPad to interact wirelessly with Notebook.
If you wish to learn to enhance your lessons with graphics, bring cameras and 3D objects such as those used as manipulatives. We ask that you bring laptops (MAC or PC) with a tested and working version of Notebook 15 or 16. Please remember to bring the charging cable.
Advanced Education Head office
4180 Sladeview Cres, Suite 4
Mississauga, ON L5L 0A1
9:30AM - 3:00PM
$125 per person.
Discount applied for groups of 5 or more
Note that classes are restricted to eight attendees so that we can adequately meet your needs but you are welcome to book more than one day if you want to increase your learning.